2009年12月31日星期四

Years of 2010 is coming

2009 is appear to end

Now is 30th Dec

2morrow is the last day of tis year

I'm ready to welcome a new year

Wat will happen at 2010?

I dun knw

Maybe better thn 2009

Or worSe thn 2009

At the new year

I have some plan

Ermm....

I will more concentrate in school work

I dun wan like tis year

Always casually to revise

And i wan to reinforce my english and grammar

English is v important for us

i think i can do it

swt

besides tat,

i think tat love is not important for me

my heart is broken once and once

although i was v envy to my frens tat who was v happiness

i think everyone also can get their own love

but the timing and lover is more important

: )

Can i get it??

Before ,i said tat i wan to buy TX-1

But nw i think tis plan is far from me

Did u knw y?

Becos nw i only hav RM1

And the camera is RM1499

T__T

So pitiful

Oh,i bethink tat New Year is near too

I hav no $$$ to buy new clothes

T__T

Huh~who wan to give me money money

I need more $$$ !!!

XD


 


 


 


 


 

没有评论:

发表评论