2010年11月16日星期二

Fucking Down

heyy,
y u all not pay attention to me?

do u think u only has 2 sister,
u has 3 sis u knw?

just now got ppl ask me,
u have go to Barli with them?

i said no.

tat day,
When we come bck from Thailand,
also got aunty ask u 
'阿琦got go to Barli?'

u response very quickly,
'No!'

okie,
well,
i will try hard to get a good result.
i will try hard to earn money when i am growing up.
i will treat my mum very well.
and u all will get the judgement another day.

i realised tat when i am growing up,
i often miss dad
i  dream tat if dad still at the world
how come he will treat me very well
he will very sayang me
he will buy tat wat thing i wan 
is it right?

Dad ,i miss u.
i really miss u.

it's too late i wan to knw u
u passed away already

i dun care the property i have,
i just want u all pay attention to me only.
shall u?

没有评论:

发表评论