2009年11月9日星期一

♥...simple day


today also need to school
very bored lah!
 everyday do same thing
---talking with frens--
-------------------------------------------------
at night
i came out with Joey,Sharon,Sin Chian and Fenn
first,
we went to popular to buy something
Then,
we went to the Witchery Ider
I forget to bring my handphone and laptop  =.=
hehe..
Luckily tat Joey had brought laptop
we felt bored and do something---
hehe,

haha!
our noob face!

we use webcam chat with many ppl
haha
very funny!
Later,
we went to Tanjung and took many photo lah!!

behind Joey is Me!!haha....like monkey lah~`





can't see me lah~

blur blur~~

ermm...
at 10p.m
we back hostel already
-----------------------------------------
I got  change 2 use Nano White already
becos my face become rot face!
I wan to save my face
as fast as I can!!

G9~
muackss...

没有评论:

发表评论